Accelerated BSN Program Advice
As an ABSN student, you can expect to put a lot of time and energy into your studies. A lot of students think of our Accelerated BSN program as a full-time job and will tell you prioritization and planning are key to being successful.
Helpful hints to help see you through the accelerated path to nursing:
- Get to know the expectations of your instructors right away.
- Maintain a regular study routine so you don’t fall behind.
- Study with other students to know if you’re learning a concept properly.
- Look to friends and family members for help and support (e.g., grocery shopping, child care).
- Find an outlet that helps you relax and unwind from the rigors of nursing school.
Overall, the types of students who tend to be the most successful in our ABSN program are those who are self-motived and highly organized.
Contact us or download our free guide to learn more about our ABSN program.