Admissions Process for the Accelerated BSN Program
Whether you have an undergraduate degree in biolog, psychology, or anything in between, our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program is an effective way to change your career to nursing. While applying to nursing school may seem stressful, our admissions team is dedicated to making the process as simple as possible for you.
Key Admissions Steps
Because our admissions counselors work exclusively with ABSN students, they know the ins and outs of the program and are committed to your success. During your first interview, they will help you start to develop a pre-enrollment plan that targets a preferred start date. Here is a quick look at what steps you should expect during the admission process:
- Schedule a time to speak with an admissions counselor
- Confirm your program eligibility
- Order your official academic transcripts
- Complete your prerequisite courses
- Submit a current resume
- Prepare your goal statement and video essay
- Request three letters of academic/professional recommendation
- Submit your official admissions application online (includes a $75 application fee)
You will need to mail in your academic transcripts. The mailing address is different depending on your interest in the Boston or Charlotte location, so be sure to ask your admissions counselor for this information.
Contact us to learn more about our Accelerated BSN admissions process.