Admissions Process for the Accelerated BSN Program
No matter what you studied as an undergraduate, our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program builds on your existing education so it becomes possible to earn a second bachelor’s degree in nursing in as few as 16 months.
While applying to nursing school may seem stressful, our dedicated admissions team is here to help streamline the process and ensure you submit the most competitive application possible. We offer ABSN program start dates in January, May, and September at our site locations near Boston and in Charlotte.
Key Admissions Steps
As a prospective student, you’ll work closely with an assigned admissions counselor who will provide you with highly personalized support every step of the way. In the meantime, here are the six key steps of our admissions process.
- Speak with an admissions counselor to verify your ABSN program eligibility.
- Review your transcripts and develop a prerequisite completion plan with your admissions counselor.
- Register for and complete the ABSN prerequisites within our academic requirements.
- Begin the online application process via NursingCAS using supplied information.
- Complete multi-faceted application and review all information with your admissions counselor.
- Submit your official application via NursingCAS and pay the application fee by the specified deadline.
Once we receive your application, you can expect an admissions decision from us within a few weeks.
With three start dates a year and two locations, our ABSN program is one of the most accessible around. While applications for a particular start date are usually due two months before the first day of class, be sure to speak with your admissions counselor about specific application deadlines.
|Summer||May 10, 2021|
Please note that we process our ABSN program applications on a rolling basis, which means admitted students can secure a spot in their preferred cohort on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact us to learn more about our Accelerated BSN admissions process.