Admissions for Northeastern’s Accelerated and Online Nursing Programs
While our admissions criteria varies by each specific program, we seek applicants who possess the dedication and academic potential necessary to succeed in our nursing school.
The first step to getting started with any of our nursing programs is to schedule an interview with someone on our admissions team.
Our admissions counselors are readily available to answer all of your questions, review your transcripts and discuss the eligibility requirements for our nursing programs.
Our admissions team is prepared to help you:
- Assess your education goals and determine your enrollment eligibility.
- Develop a prerequisite plan targeted toward your preferred start date.
- Apply for admission into our School of Nursing.
Schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor today.
Admissions for the Accelerated BSN
To enroll in the Accelerated BSN program, you are required to:
- Hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Complete each prerequisite course with a “C” grade or higher
- Complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if necessary, with a 100 score
- Get your transcript evaluated by World Education Services (wes.org) if your degree was obtained outside the United States
- Meet the university’s technical standards for safe, effective nursing care