Paying for Nursing School and Financial Aid
If you need assistance paying for nursing school, our Office of Financial Aid can provide you with general information regarding the different funding opportunities available for our Accelerated BSN program, including navigating the Federal Student Aid journey.
For detailed information concerning the financial aid available to ABSN students or to get in touch with a financial aid counselor, please visit the Student Financial Services site.
To be eligible for Federal Financial Aid, you must be:
- Accepted into a degree program
- Enrolled in at least six credit hours per term
- A U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- In good financial standing, with no federal loan default
- Registered for Selective Service, if a male applicant
When it comes to financial aid, the first step is to complete and submit the free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation, providing more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans and work-study funds each year to eligible students.