Online Accelerated Nursing Coursework
An online accelerated nursing education is just as demanding as an on-campus format. You are required to complete the same course curriculum within a set time frame, but you are not tied to a specific classroom schedule or location for many of your courses.
Online courses provide a level of convenience by letting you choose when and where you participate in class.
Through Northeastern University’s online-based accelerated nursing program, you complete much of your nursing coursework using an intuitive e-Learning platform that allows you to:
- Listen to and read lecture material.
- Participate in simulated learning activities.
- Complete and/or upload course assignments.
- Interact with other students via a discussion forum.
- Join scheduled chat sessions with instructors.
- Stay organized via the calendar management function.
An online education is just as effective as learning in a traditional classroom. While there is no physical presence with online learning, there is still a high level of virtual interaction and collaboration through the learning management system.