6 Reasons to Relocate to Boston for Nursing School
You’re already launching yourself into a new career in nursing – you might as well make it a real adventure by relocating to a brand new city for nursing school. As a student in Northeastern’s Accelerated BSN program, you could spend 16 months living and learning in Boston – one of the most exciting, historic cities in the country.
Here are 6 great reasons to relocate to Boston for nursing school:
- It’s a higher education capital. The East Coast in general, especially Boston, is scattered with some of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world, not the least of which is Northeastern University. The high concentration of universities in the city means that the very best faculty members are drawn to Boston, so you can be sure you’ll be learning from the best – not to mention the fact that being surrounded by centuries of excellence and scholarship is sure to inspire you to study-up for those exams.
- It’s full of new friends. Boston is a bustling metro. Thousands of young people call Boston home, whether temporarily as a student or full time as a young professional. You’ll never run out of people to meet or things to do while living in Boston.
- It’s a “bucket list” city. Boston is one of our nation’s great cities – full of history and tradition. Whether you’re exploring historic sites such as the Paul Revere House, which happens to be the oldest building in Boston, or cheering on the famed Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, you’re sure to get swept away in the magic of such a storied city. It’s just one of those cities that everyone has to experience in their lifetime.
- It’s inspiring. Bostonians are known for their strength and solidarity. Whether you’re being inspired by thousands of dedicated athletes running in the Boston Marathon or catch a serious case of Red Sox Fever, your time in the city will leave you feeling Boston Strong for life.
- It’s home to the very best hospitals. Boston boasts some of the best hospitals in the country, offering you an incredible learning opportunity as a nursing student in Northeastern’s ABSN Program. There really is no better city for an aspiring nurse to live and learn.
- It’s a travel hub. As a centrally located city with great public transportation options, Boston is the perfect city to base out of if you want to explore the other historic and exciting cities of the East Coast. In just a short train ride, you can make your way easily to New York or DC for a fun weekend excursion.
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting adventure to mark the start of your new life as a nurse, consider relocating to Boston for Northeastern’s Accelerated BSN Program! You won’t want to miss out on all that this rich city has to offer. For more information, contact us today.